SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody Multiplex ELISA Kit
- Multiplex ELISA: Testing 5 Targets in 1 Run
- High performance COVID-19 antibody testing
- 99.6% specificity, 95.9% sensitivity
- SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody
- Wild Type
- Multiplex ELISA (mpELISA)
- The SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody Multiplex ELISA kit is intended for the qualitative determination of IgG class antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in human serum or plasma to support the diagnosis of COVID-19 infection.
- Type d'échantillon
- Plasma, Serum
- Analytical Method
5 antigens printed side by side in the same well: Nucleocapsid (N), Spike 1 subunit (S1), receptor binding domain of the S1 (S1-RBD), N-terminal domain of the S1 (S1-NTD), and Spike 2 subunit (S2).
The combination of N and S1 antigens increases diagnostic performances: 99.6 % specificity and 95.9 % sensitivity. The addition of the S1-RBD, S1-NTD and S2 antigens enlarge again the comprehensive picture of the humoral response diversity.
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- No cross reactivity against different respiratory pathogens has been observed.
- Attributs du produit
The qualitative immunoenzymatic detection of specific antibodies is based on ELISA technology principle. Regarding SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody Multiplex ELISA kit, 5 different ELISA-like assays are miniaturized and combined.
Microtitration plates wells were printed with 5 differents antigens from SARS-CoV-2 separetly. They are dedicated to bind specific antibodies in the tested samples and therefore deliver 5 different responses in one single assay.
Printed antigens are :
- N protein (Nucleocapside protein, internal to the virus),
- S1 protein (Sub-unit 1 of the Spike protein),
- RBD domain of the S1 protein (Receptor Binding Domain),
- NTD domain of the S1 protein (N-Terminal Domain),
- S2 protein (Sub-unit 2 of the Spike protein).
- Precoated plate
- Diluent Buffer
- Wash Buffer
- Matériel non inclus
Materials and equipment required
- Incubator 37 °C
- Deionised water
- Pipettes to deliver volumes between 10 and 1000 μL
- Vortex tube mixer
- 96 wells microplate plate sticker or cover foil
- Disposable tubes or polypropylene plate
- Automatic microtiter plate washer
- Microtiter plate Agitator
- Multi-channels pipette
- Colorimetric reader for biochips
- Indications d'application
- powerful and easy to use technology
- processes 4 to 200 tests
- minimized biological sample volume
- 2-hour turnaround time
- standard ELISA materials
Multiplex ELISA-like test for the serodetection of different anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies. The kit is dedicated to IgG detection (IgM and IgA can be detected if needed).
- Durée du test
- 2 - 3 h
- Diluted sample (sera or plasma) is incubated in a microtitration plate well. After a washing step to remove the sample, a secondary antibody conjugated to an enzyme (HRP) is added. This conjugate binds to antibodies already captured from the sample. A second washing step is dedicated to remove excess of unbound conjugate. A chromogen substrate: tétraméthylbenzidine (TMB), is then used in order to detect the antibody's complexes. Distinguishable individual circular blue precipitates will be visible at the bottom of the well when such complexes are present. The color intensity depends on the amount of specific antibodies present in the sample. For results interpretation, the well bottom surfaces can be analysed with bare-eyes or imaged using a colorimetric reader.
- Calcul des résultats
Visual interpretation: check for the presence of the "N" and/or "S" letters at the bottom of the well to identify the sample as positive.
In order to confirm visual checking, pictures can be acquired with a dedicated reader and analyzed using a software and interpretation algorithm.
- For Research Use only
- 4 °C
- SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody
- Classe de substances