Olfactory Receptor, Family 51, Subfamily V, Member 1 (OR51V1) (C-Term) Peptide Peptide
OR51V1 Origine: Humain Source: Synthetic BP, WB
N° du produit ABIN1541851
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 11 à 16 jours ouvrables
- Nom de la protéine
- Protein Region
- Blocking Peptide (BP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Anticorps bloqué
- anti-OR51V1 anticorps (Olfactory Receptor, Family 51, Subfamily V, Member 1) (C-Term) (ABIN2790834)
- YYALMLVICI LLLDAILILF SYILILKSVL AVASQEERHK LFQTCISHIC
- Attributs du produit
- This is a synthetic peptide designed for use in combination with anti-OR51V1 Antibody. It may block above mentioned antibody from binding to its target protein in western blot and/or immunohistochecmistry under proper experimental settings. There is no guarantee for its use in other applications.
- Indications d'application
- Each Investigator should determine their own optimal working dilution for specific applications.
- For Research Use only
- Add 100 μL of sterile PBS. Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- 1 mg/mL
- Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Nom de la protéine
- OR11-36, OR51A12, olfactory receptor family 51 subfamily V member 1, OR51V1
- Olfactory receptors interact with odorant molecules in the nose, to initiate a neuronal response that triggers the perception of a smell. The olfactory receptor proteins are members of a large family of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCR) arising from single coding-exon genes. Olfactory receptors share a 7-transmembrane domain structure with many neurotransmitter and hormone receptors and are responsible for the recognition and G protein-mediated transduction of odorant signals. The olfactory receptor gene family is the largest in the genome. The nomenclature assigned to the olfactory receptor genes and proteins for this organism is independent of other organisms.
Alias Symbols: OR11-36, OR51A12
Protein Size: 321
- Poids moléculaire
- 35 kDa
- ID gène
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001004760, NP_001004760
Vous êtes ici: