UFM1-Specific Ligase 1 (UFL1) (AA 1-793) protein (His tag) Protein
- Nom de la protéine
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 1-793
- Cette UFL1 protéine est marqué à la His tag.
- MADAWEEIRR LAADFQRAQF AESTQRLSER NCIEIVNKLI SQKQLEVVHT LDGKEYITPA
QISKEMRDEL HVRGGRVNIV DLQQVINVDL THIENRVGDI IKSEKHVQMV LGQLVDENYL
DRLSEEVNDK LQESGQVTVS ELCKTYDLPG DFLTQALTQR LGRIINGHLD LDNRGVIFTE
AFVARHKARI RGLFSAITRP TAVNSLVSKY GFQEQLLYSV LEELVSTGRL RGTVVGGRQD
KAVFVPDIYS RTQSTWVDSF FRQNGYLEFD ALSRLGIPDA VNYIKKRYKN TPLLFLKATC
VGQGLVDQVE ASVEEAISSG TWVDVSPLLP SSLSVEDAAM LLQQVMRPFG KHASATVFSD
TVVVSEKFIN DCTKLFSERM HQKAEKEMKN NPVHLITEED LKQISILESV NTNKKDKKDE
RRKKATEGSG SVRGGGGGNA REYKIKKVKK KGRKDEDSDD ESQSSHAGKK KPDITFMFQD
EIEGCLRKHI PDAPEEFISE LAEHLIKPLN KMYLEVVRSV FMSSTSASGT GRKRTIKDLQ
EEVSNLYNNI RLFEKGMKYF ADDTQTALTK HLLKTVCTDI TNLMFNFLAS DLMMAVEDPA
TITSDMRKKI LSKLTEETKV ALTKLHNSLN EKSIEDFLSC LDSATEACDI MVKKGDKKRE
RQILFQHRQA LADQLKVTED PALILHLTSV LLFQFSTHSM LHAPGRCVPQ IIAFLHNKIP
EDQHTLLVKY QGLVVKQLVS QNKKSGQGED PSSDDLDKEQ HDVTNTTRKE LQELSLSIKD
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Attributs du produit
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Nom de la protéine
- Recommended name: E3 UFM1-protein ligase 1.