MT4 Protein (AA 1-62) (His tag)
- Antigène Voir toutes MT4 Protéines
- MT4 (Metallothionein 4 (MT4))
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 1-62
- Xenopus laevis
- Cette MT4 protéine est marqué à la His tag.
- MDPQDCKCET GASCSCGTTC SCSNCKCTSC KKSCCSCCPA ECSKCSQGCH CEKGSKKCSC CN
- Xenopus laevis (African clawed frog)
- Attributs du produit
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Metallothionein 4 (MT4) (AA 1-62) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade MT4 Origine: Humain Hôte: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBMetallothionein 4 (MT4) (AA 1-62) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade MT4 Origine: Souris Hôte: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBMetallothionein 4 (MT4) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
MT4 Origine: Humain Hôte: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDMetallothionein 4 (MT4) (AA 1-62) protein (His tag)
MT4 Origine: Humain Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant Greater than 95 % by SDS-PAGE gel analyses ELISA, WBMetallothionein 4 (MT4) (AA 1-62) protein (His tag)
MT4 Origine: Chien Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- MT4 (Metallothionein 4 (MT4))
- Autre désignation
- Metallothionein (mt-a) (MT4 Produits)
- MT4 Protein, mtiv Protein, MT-4 Protein, MT-IV Protein, MTIV Protein, RGD1565500 Protein, MT Protein, mt-A Protein, keratin-associated protein 5-4 Protein, metallothionein 4 Protein, metallothionein 4 L homeolog Protein, LOC708262 Protein, MT4 Protein, mt4 Protein, Mt4 Protein, mt4.L Protein
Recommended name: Metallothionein.
Short name= MT.
Alternative name(s): XlMT-A