DML1 Protein (AA 1-475) (His tag)
- Antigène See all DML1 products
- DML1 (Protein dml1 (DML1))
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 1-475
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Cette DML1 protéine est marqué à la His tag.
- MHEVVTISVS QRANHLTTQF FNIQEGYLQL SKEQQVNDSK IFLNSVVDKV SKTISYAPRA LLWDARTGNG SLGTYQYSES QDYHFGNEDK FKEQTVIKTH PRIPKSEYQS SLDAGAPLPC LNRENTMYWS DYSKLIYGPS SFNILRNWYH DTENPNQPDF QNLGERKFDR YSIGYDEFTE NYLQEFFDGN LHRELEKCDT LQGFNLVSDM ESGWGGFSSA LLVELRNELP KKAVFSWGHN EDDPFTDDFP MKRLSKKWLP IISNKLRSTI NMMQESDLYF PLYAAPGLTN WETAGKSCRI FDSINATISQ SNLEQRKTMD YLTTAITLGY SSRNMVTGMV IGDTDYSFCS RVLPFKNSHK PNSTHIFSKS FIDRGNQTHK HHSEPDSRSK MIEMYTHRYF PSDTIPTEFS NDREFVLELE SSEKNRDIFK HWNEFVVRYF KNDSDREELK NELSDYASAY ESGWYEDEDS GDDDM
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (strain ATCC 204508 / S288c) (Bakers yeast)
- Attributs du produit
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Protein dml1 (DML1) (AA 1-465) protein (His tag)
DML1 Origine: Schizosaccharomyces pombe Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISAProtein dml1 (DML1) (AA 1-484) protein (His tag)
DML1 Origine: Candida sp. Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISAProtein dml1 (DML1) (AA 1-487) protein (His tag)
DML1 Origine: Aspergillus niger Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISAProtein dml1 (DML1) (AA 1-493) protein (His tag)
DML1 Origine: Aspergillus oryzae Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISAProtein dml1 (DML1) (AA 1-499) protein (His tag)
DML1 Origine: Aspergillus clavatus Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- DML1 (Protein dml1 (DML1))
- Autre désignation
- Protein DML1 (DML1) (DML1 Produits)
- Protein DML1 Protein, DML1 Protein
Recommended name: Protein DML1.
Alternative name(s): Drosophila melanogaster misato-like protein 1