PHD Finger Protein 7 (PHF7) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
PHF7 Origine: Humain Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
N° du produit ABIN2728831
Plus frais de port $45.00 et $22.00 pour carboglace
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 11 jours ouvrables
- Nom de la protéine
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- Transcript Variant 1
- HEK-293 Cells
- Cette PHF7 protéine est marqué à la Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Attributs du produit
- Recombinant human PHF7 (transcript variant 1) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Indications d'application
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Nom de la protéine
- Spermatogenesis is a complex process regulated by extracellular and intracellular factors as well as cellular interactions among interstitial cells of the testis, Sertoli cells, and germ cells. This gene is expressed in the testis in Sertoli cells but not germ cells. The protein encoded by this gene contains plant homeodomain (PHD) finger domains, also known as leukemia associated protein (LAP) domains, believed to be involved in transcriptional regulation. The protein, which localizes to the nucleus of transfected cells, has been implicated in the transcriptional regulation of spermatogenesis. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants of this gene.
- Poids moléculaire
- 43.6 kDa
- NCBI Accession
Vous êtes ici: