Sex Comb On Midleg-Like 2 (Drosophila) (SCML2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Type de proteíne
- Cette SCML2 protéine est marqué à la Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Attributs du produit
- Recombinant human SCML2 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Sex Comb On Midleg-Like 2 (Drosophila) (SCML2) (AA 1-700) protein (His tag) Protein
SCML2 Origine: Humain Source: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Indications d'application
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Scm polycomb group protein like 2, SCML2
- This gene encodes a member of the Polycomb group proteins. These proteins form the Polycomb repressive complexes which are involved in transcriptional repression. The encoded protein binds histone peptides that are monomethylated at lysine residues and may be involved in regulating homeotic gene expression during development.
- Poids moléculaire
- 77.1 kDa
- NCBI Accession