Wingless-Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 11 (WNT11) (AA 25-354) protein (His tag) Protein
- Antigène Voir toutes WNT11 Protéines
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 25-354
- Cellules d'insectes
- Cette WNT11 protéine est marqué à la His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
IKWLALSKTP SALALNQTQH CKQLEGLVSA QVQLCRSNLE LMHTVVHAAR EVMKACRRAF ADMRWNCSSI ELAPNYLLDL ERGTRESAFV YALSAAAISH AIARACTSGD LPGCSCGPVP GEPPGPGNRW GGCADNLSYG LLMGAKFSDA PMKVKKTGSQ ANKLMRLHNS EVGRQALRAS LEMKCKCHGV SGSCSIRTCW KGLQELQDVA ADLKTRYLSA TKVVHRPMGT RKHLVPKDLD IRPVKDSELV YLQSSPDFCM KNEKVGSHGT QDRQCNKTSN GSDSCDLMCC GRGYNPYTDR VVERCHCKYH WCCYVTCRRC ERTVERYVCK
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Attributs du produit
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human WNT11 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in baculovirus infected SF9 insect cells:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- niveau d'endotoxine
- Protein is endotoxin free.
- Classe de qualité
- Crystallography grade
- Indications d'application
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- For Research Use only
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -80°C.
- Date de péremption
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- Autre désignation
- WNT11 (WNT11 Produits)
- HWNT11, Wnt11r, Xwnt11, Xwnt-11, wnt11-r, XWnt-11, wnt11b, wnt11b-2, Slb/Wnt11, cb748, slb, Wnt12, Wnt family member 11, wingless-type MMTV integration site family member 11 L homeolog, wingless-type MMTV integration site family, member 11B, wingless-type MMTV integration site family, member 11, protein Wnt-11-like, wingless-type MMTV integration site family, member 10B, WNT11, Wnt11, wnt11.L, wnt11b, wnt11, LOC100229189, Wnt10b
- Ligand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule which affects the development of discrete regions of tissues. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Poids moléculaire
- 37.5 kDa Including tag.
- Signalisation WNT, Cell-Cell Junction Organization