PURA Protein (AA 2-322) (His tag)
- Antigène Voir toutes PURA Protéines
- PURA (Purine-Rich Element Binding Protein A (PURA))
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 2-322
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Cette PURA protéine est marqué à la His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
ADRDSGSEQG GAALGSGGSL GHPGSGSGSG GGGGGGGGGG GSGGGGGGAP GGLQHETQEL ASKRVDIQNK RFYLDVKQNA KGRFLKIAEV GAGGNKSRLT LSMSVAVEFR DYLGDFIEHY AQLGPSQPPD LAQAQDEPRR ALKSEFLVRE NRKYYMDLKE NQRGRFLRIR QTVNRGPGLG STQGQTIALP AQGLIEFRDA LAKLIDDYGV EEEPAELPEG TSLTVDNKRF FFDVGSNKYG VFMRVSEVKP TYRNSITVPY KVWAKFGHTF CKYSEEMKKI QEKQREKRAA CEQLHQQQQQ QQEETAAATL LLQGEEEGEE D
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Attributs du produit
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human PURA Protein (raised in E. Coli) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in bacterial culture:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- niveau d'endotoxine
- Endotoxin has not been removed. Please contact us if you require endotoxin removal.
- Classe de qualité
- Crystallography grade
Purine-Rich Element Binding Protein A (PURA) (AA 2-321) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade PURA Origine: Souris Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBPurine-Rich Element Binding Protein A (PURA) (AA 183-292) protein (GST tag)
PURA Origine: Humain Hôte: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBPurine-Rich Element Binding Protein A (PURA) (AA 92-141) protein (GST tag)
PURA Origine: Humain Hôte: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBPurine-Rich Element Binding Protein A (PURA) (AA 1-322) protein (His tag)
PURA Origine: Humain Hôte: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % Imm, PC, SDS, WBPurine-Rich Element Binding Protein A (PURA) (AA 1-138) protein (His tag)
PURA Origine: Rat Hôte: Levure Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
- Indications d'application
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- For Research Use only
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -80°C.
- Date de péremption
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- PURA (Purine-Rich Element Binding Protein A (PURA))
- Autre désignation
- PURA (PURA Produits)
- CAGER-1 Protein, Pur-alpha Protein, ssCRE-BP Protein, PUR-ALPHA Protein, PUR1 Protein, PURALPHA Protein, zgc:103411 Protein, pur-alpha Protein, pur1 Protein, puralpha Protein, purine-rich element binding protein A Protein, purine rich element binding protein A Protein, purine-rich element binding protein Aa Protein, purine-rich element binding protein A L homeolog Protein, pura Protein, Pura Protein, PURA Protein, puraa Protein, pura.L Protein
- This is a probable transcription activator that specifically binds the purine-rich single strand of the PUR element located upstream of the MYC gene. May play a role in the initiation of DNA replication and in recombination.
- Poids moléculaire
- 35.7 kDa Including tag.