V-Set and Immunoglobulin Domain Containing 8 (VSIG8) (AA 22-414) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
- Antigène Voir toutes VSIG8 Protéines
- Type de proteíne
- Attributs du protein
- AA 22-414
- Cellules d'insectes
- Cette VSIG8 protéine est marqué à la rho-1D4 tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
VRINGDGQEV LYLAEGDNVR LGCPYVLDPE DYGPNGLDIE WMQVNSDPAH HRENVFLSYQ DKRINHGSLP HLQQRVRFAA SDPSQYDASI NLMNLQVSDT ATYECRVKKT TMATRKVIVT VQARPAVPMC WTEGHMTYGN DVVLKCYASG GSQPLSYKWA KISGHHYPYR AGSYTSQHSY HSELSYQESF HSSINQGLNN GDLVLKDISR ADDGLYQCTV ANNVGYSVCV VEVKVSDSRR IGVIIGIVLG SLLALGCLAV GIWGLVCCCC GGSGAGGARG AFGYGNGGGV GGGACGDLAS EIREDAVAPG CKASGRGSRV THLLGYPTQN VSRSLRRKYA PPPCGGPEDV ALAPCTAAAA CEAGPSPVYV KVKSAEPADC AEGPVQCKNG LLV
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Attributs du produit
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human VSIG8 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Three step purification of membrane proteins expressed in baculovirus infected SF9 insect cells:
- Membrane proteins are fractioned by ultracentrifugation and subsequently solubilized with different detergents (detergent screen). Samples are analyzed by Western blot.
- The best performing detergent is used for solubilization and the proteins are purified via their rho1D4 tag via two rho1D4 antibody columns: one DTT resistant, the other one not. Eluate fractions are analyzed by Western blot.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatograph. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- niveau d'endotoxine
- Protein is endotoxin-free.
- Classe de qualité
- Crystallography grade
V-Set and Immunoglobulin Domain Containing 8 (VSIG8) (AA 22-263) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade VSIG8 Origine: Humain Hôte: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBV-Set and Immunoglobulin Domain Containing 8 (VSIG8) (AA 285-414) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade VSIG8 Origine: Humain Hôte: Cellules d'insectes Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBV-Set and Immunoglobulin Domain Containing 8 (VSIG8) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
VSIG8 Origine: Humain Hôte: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDV-Set and Immunoglobulin Domain Containing 8 (VSIG8) (AA 22-263) protein (His tag) Protein
VSIG8 Origine: Humain Hôte: Human Cells Recombinant Greater than 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE. ELISA, MS, SDS, WBV-Set and Immunoglobulin Domain Containing 8 (VSIG8) (AA 22-262) protein (His tag) Protein
VSIG8 Origine: Souris Hôte: Human Cells Recombinant Greater than 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE. ELISA, MS, SDS, WB
- Indications d'application
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- For Research Use only
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at -80°C.
- Date de péremption
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- Autre désignation
- VSIG8 (VSIG8 Produits)
- A030011M19, EG240916, RGD1562464, zgc:110326, V-set and immunoglobulin domain containing 8, V-set and immunoglobulin domain-containing protein 8, V-set and immunoglobulin domain containing 8a, Vsig8, VSIG8, LOC100403027, vsig8a
- Poids moléculaire
- 42.9 kDa Including tag.