Il n’y a pas de produits dans votre liste de comparaison.
Votre panier est vide.
Afficher tous les synonymes
Sélectionnez vos espèces d'intérêt
Data suggest that ABHD6 plays important role in regulation of signaling via monoacylglycerols (MAGs) in both central and peripheral tissues; alterations in MAG signaling are involved in type 2 diabetes, obesity, and metabolic syndrome. [REVIEW]
The hydrolase activity of ABHD6 was not required for the effects of ABHD6 on AMPAR function in either neurons or transfected HEK293T cells. Thus, these findings reveal a novel and unexpected mechanism governing AMPAR trafficking at synapses through ABHD6.
data suggest that ABHD6 controls BMP catabolism and is therefore part of the late endosomal/lysosomal lipid-sorting machinery
Results confirm the genetic association of the locus 3p14.3 with systemic lupus erythematosus in Europeans and point to the ABHD6 and not PXK, as the major susceptibility gene in the region.
ABHD6 increases from neonatal age.
Data show that the three hydrolases are genuine MAG lipases; medium-chain saturated MAGs were the best substrates for hABHD6 and hMAGL, whereas hABHD12 preferred the 1 (3)- and 2-isomers of arachidonoylglycerol.
High expression of ABHD6 in Ewing family tumors (EFT) in comparison to normal tissues and other tumors suggests that ABHD6 might be an interesting new diagnostic or therapeutic target for EFT.
report the tissue distribution, subcellular location and differential distribution among cancer cell lines of Abhd6, one unannotated member of this group
These findings identify ABHD6 as a regulator of the counter-regulatory responses to major metabolic shifts.
alpha/beta-domain hydrolase-6 suppression averts diet-induced obesity and enhances adipose browning and brown adipose function via PPAR alpha/PPAR gamma activation.
Whole-body and b-cell specific ABHD6-KO mice exhibit enhanced glucose-stimulated insulin secretion, and their islets show elevated monoacylglycerol production and insulin secretion in response to glucose.
ABHD6 can hydrolyze several lipid substrates, positioning ABHD6 at the interface of glycerophospholipid metabolism and lipid signal transduction.
Data suggest ABHD6 as a therapeutic target that could be relevant in treating inflammation-related conditions.
FAAH but not monoacyl glycerol lipase exerts important protective actions against 2-arachidonoyl glycerol-induced cellular damage.
Dual inhibition of alpha/beta-hydrolase domain 6 and fatty acid amide hydrolase increases endocannabinoid levels in neurons.
ABHD6 is a rate-limiting step of 2-AG signaling
Data reveal that 85% of brain 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity can be ascribed to monoacylglycerol lipase(MAGL), and the remaining 15% is catalyzed by ABHD6 and ABHD12.
Has 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity (By similarity). May be a regulator of endocannabinoid signaling pathways (By similarity).
, abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6
, lipase protein
, monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6
, monoacylglycerol lipase abhd6-B
, abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6-B
, abhydrolase domain containing 6
, monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6-like
, Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6-A
, abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6-A
, monoacylglycerol lipase abhd6-A