BOK anticorps (BCL2-Related Ovarian Killer) AA 15-103 (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes BOK Anticorps
- AA 15-103
- Cet anticorp BOK est conjugé à/à la FITC
- Veuillez nous consulter SVP
- Réactivité croisée
- >95%, Protein G purified
- Recombinant Human Bcl-2-related ovarian killer protein (15-103AA)
- For Research Use only
Preservative: 0.03 % Proclin 300
Constituents: 50 % Glycerol, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Upon receipt, store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze.
- Autre désignation
- BOK (BOK Produits)
- BOK, bok, zgc:100979, zgc:64041, BCL2L9, BOKL, Bok-BH3, AI847676, AU021146, matador, mtd, BOK, BCL2 family apoptosis regulator, BCL2-related ovarian killer a, BCL2-related ovarian killer b, BCL2-related ovarian killer, BOK, boka, bokb, Bok
Background: Isoform 1: Apoptosis regulator that functions through different apoptotic signaling pathways (PubMed:27076518, PubMed:15102863, PubMed:20673843). Plays a roles as pro-apoptotic protein that positively regulates intrinsic apoptotic process in a BAX- and BAK1-dependent manner or in a BAX- and BAK1-independent manner (PubMed:27076518, PubMed:15102863). In response to endoplasmic reticulum stress promotes mitochondrial apoptosis through downstream BAX/BAK1 activation and positive regulation of PERK-mediated unfolded protein response (By similarity). Activates apoptosis independently of heterodimerization with survival-promoting BCL2 and BCL2L1 through induction of mitochondrial outer membrane permeabilization, in a BAX- and BAK1-independent manner, in response to inhibition of ERAD-proteasome degradation system, resulting in cytochrome c release (PubMed:27076518). In response to DNA damage, mediates intrinsic apoptotic process in a TP53-dependent manner (PubMed:15102863). Plays a role in granulosa cell apoptosis by CASP3 activation (PubMed:20673843). Plays a roles as anti-apoptotic protein during neuronal apototic process, by negatively regulating poly ADP-ribose polymerase-dependent cell death through regulation of neuronal calcium homeostasis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in response to NMDA excitation (By similarity). In addition to its role in apoptosis, may regulate trophoblast cell proliferation during the early stages of placental development, by acting on G1/S transition through regulation of CCNE1 expression (PubMed:19942931). May also play a role as an inducer of autophagy by disrupting interaction between MCL1 and BECN1 (PubMed:24113155).
Aliases: Bcl 2 related ovarian killer protein antibody, Bcl-2-like protein 9 antibody, Bcl-2-related ovarian killer protein antibody, BCL2 related ovarian killer antibody, Bcl2-L-9 antibody, BCL2L9 antibody, BOK antibody, BOK_HUMAN antibody, BOKL antibody, Hbok antibody, MGC4631 antibody
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity