Urate Oxidase (UOX) anticorps Primary Antibody
UOX Reactivité: Porc IF, ELISA, WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
N° du produit ABIN459281
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Urate Oxidase (UOX)
- Immunofluorescence (IF), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-reactivities against enzymes of other sources may occur but have not been determined.
- Attributs du produit
- IgG fraction of polyclonal rabbit antiserum to uricase from porcine liver
- The IgG (7S) fraction is prepared from the antiserum by ammonium sulphate precipitation and ion exchange chromatography.
- Uricase is isolated and purified from porcine liver. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Indications d'application
- This product is intended for use in precipitating and non-precipitating antibody-binding assays (such as e.g., ELISA and Western blotting and immunofluorescence or histochemical techniques), to prepare an insoluble immuno-affinity adsorbent, for labelling with a marker of the customer’s own choice.
- For Research Use only
- IgG protein concentration 10 mg/ml. No foreign proteins added.
- Purified hyperimmune rabbit IgG lyophilised from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2).
- Agent conservateur
- Without preservative
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- The lyophilised IgG fraction is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C, prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1.0 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at a mbient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used t he same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the product.
- Urate Oxidase (UOX)
- Autre désignation
- Uricase (UOX Antibody Extrait)
- AI663847, UOX-2, Uri, Uri2, UOX, urate oxidase, uricase, UOX, Uox, LOC100009266
- The reagents were evaluated for potency, purity and specificity using most or all of the following techniques: immunoelectrophoresis, cross-immunoelectrophoresis, single radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony), block titration, ELISA, immunoblotting and enzyme inhibition.
Vous êtes ici: