PKD2L1 anticorps (Polycystic Kidney Disease 2-Like 1) (AA 37-65) Primary Antibody
PKD2L1 Reactivité: Humain WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN5533104
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 2 à 3 jours ouvrables
- AA 37-65, N-Term
- Cet anticorp PKD2L1 est non-conjugé
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This PKD2L1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 37-65 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PKD2L1.
- Ig Fraction
- Indications d'application
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.35 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Autre désignation
- PKD2L1 (PKD2L1 Antibody Extrait)
- PKD2L1 is a member of the polycystin protein family. The encoded protein contains multiple transmembrane domains, and cytoplasmic N- and C-termini. The protein may be an integral membrane protein involved in cell-cell/matrix interactions. This protein functions as a calcium-regulated nonselective cation channel. Alternative splice variants have been described but their full length sequences have not been determined.
- Poids moléculaire
- 92 kDa
- ID gène
Vous êtes ici: