WDR12 anticorps (WD Repeat Domain 12) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
WDR12 Reactivité: Chien, Humain, Souris, Rat WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN629636
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 9 à 11 jours ouvrables
- Chien, Humain, Souris, Rat
- Cet anticorp WDR12 est non-conjugé
- Western Blotting (WB)
- WDR12 antibody was raised against the C terminal of WDR12
- WDR12 antibody was raised using the C terminal of WDR12 corresponding to a region with amino acids DTRSCKAPLYDLAAHEDKVLSVDWTDTGLLLSGGADNKLYSYRYSPTTSH
- Indications d'application
- WB: 5 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
WDR12 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-2209, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this WDR12 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of WDR12 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Autre désignation
- WDR12 (WDR12 Antibody Extrait)
- WDR12 is a member of the WD repeat protein family. WD repeats are minimally conserved regions of approximately 40 amino acids typically bracketed by gly-his and trp-asp (GH-WD), which may facilitate formation of heterotrimeric or multiprotein complexes. Members of this family are involved in a variety of cellular processes, including cell cycle progression, signal transduction, apoptosis, and gene regulation. The function of this protein is not known.
- Poids moléculaire
- 47 kDa (MW of target protein)
Vous êtes ici: