Neutrophil Cytosolic Factor 4, 40kDa (NCF4) (Middle Region) anticorps Primary Antibody
NCF4 Reactivité: Humain WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal
N° du produit ABIN634326
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 9 à 11 jours ouvrables
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- NCF4 antibody was raised against the middle region of NCF4
- Affinity purified
- NCF4 antibody was raised using the middle region of NCF4 corresponding to a region with amino acids TGIFPLSFVKILKDFPEEDDPTNWLRCYYYEDTISTIKSVAWEGGACPAF
- Indications d'application
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
NCF4 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-9086, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this NCF4 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of NCF4 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Autre désignation
- NCF4 (NCF4 Antibody Extrait)
- p40phox, AI451400, NCF, P40PHOX, SH3PXD4, neutrophil cytosolic factor 4, ncf4, Ncf4, NCF4
- NCF4 is a cytosolic regulatory component of the superoxide-producing phagocyte NADPH-oxidase, a multicomponent enzyme system important for host defense. It interacts primarily with neutrophil cytosolic factor 2 (NCF2/p67-phox) to form a complex with neutrophil cytosolic factor 1 (NCF1/p47-phox), which further interacts with the small G protein RAC1 and translocates to the membrane upon cell stimulation. This complex then activates flavocytochrome b, the membrane-integrated catalytic core of the enzyme system. The PX domain of this protein can bind phospholipid products of the PI(3) kinase, which suggests its role in PI(3) kinase-mediated signaling event.
- Poids moléculaire
- 39 kDa (MW of target protein)
Vous êtes ici: