CD7 anticorps (CD7) (PerCP) Primary Antibody
CD7 Reactivité: Humain FACS, IHC (p), IP, WB Hôte: Souris Monoclonal MEM-186
N° du produit ABIN638429
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Destination: Etats-Unis
Envoi sous 5 à 7 jours ouvrables
- Cet anticorp CD7 est conjugé à/à la PerCP
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- The MEM-186 antibody reacts with CD7, a 40 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on peripheral blood T lymphocytes, NK-cells, hematopoietic progenitors, monocytes (weakly) and also on acute lymphocytic leukemia.
HLDA VI, WS Code T 6T-015
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- Human acute myelogenous leukaemia cell line KG-1.
- Indications d'application
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Peridinin-chlorophyll-protein complex (PerCP) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Agent conservateur
- Sodium azide
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Conseil sur la manipulation
- Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
- Autre désignation
- CD7 (CD7 Antibody Extrait)
- CD7, also known as gp40, is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily found on T cells, NK cells, thymocytes, hematopoietic progenitors, and monocytes (weakly). CD7 is also expressed on acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). CD7 crosslinking induces a calcium flux in T lymphocytes, presumably as a result of cytoplasmic domain association with PI3-kinase. CD7 co-stimulation can induce cytokine secretion and modulate cellular adhesion. A ligand of CD7, epithelial cell secreted protein K12, is produced in thymus to regulate thymocyte signaling and cytokine release. In lung microvascular endothelial cells CD7 serves as an IgM Fc receptor. Expression of CD7 is an important marker used in leukemia diagnostics.
- ID gène
- Cell-Cell Junction Organization
Vous êtes ici: