Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 anticorps (RBD)
- Recombinant human neutralizing antibody (hNAb) against SARS-CoV-2.
- Binds SARS-CoV-2 S proteins of lineages B.1.1.7 (alpha), B.1.351 (beta), P.1 (gamma), B.1.617.2 (delta), B.1.1.529 (omicron), B.1.429 (epsilon), B.1.525 (eta), and B.1.617.1 (kappa).
- Frequently used as reference in S-protein ELISAs and neutralization assays.
- Synergizes with other hNAbs: binds a highly conserved epitope, not interefering with the S-protein's ACE2 RBD.
- Antigène Voir toutes SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 Anticorps
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1
- Type d'anticorp
- Recombinant Antibody
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2), SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), SARS CoV-2 Alpha, SARS CoV-2 Beta, SARS CoV-2 Epsilon, SARS CoV-2 Gamma, SARS CoV-2 Eta, SARS CoV-2 Kappa, SARS CoV-2 Delta, SARS CoV-2 Omicron
- Cet anticorp SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 est non-conjugé
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Crystallization (Crys), Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), Multiplex Immunohistochemistry (mIHC)
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody CR3022 to SARS-CoV S Glycoprotein.
The antibody CR3022 binds the amino acids 318-510 in the S1 domain of the SARS-CoV Spike protein as well as SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike protein. The antibody also binds to P462L-substituted S318-510 fragments of the SARS spike protein. The binding epitope is only accessible in the "open" conformation of the spike protein (Joyce et al. 2020).
While most S-protein RBD binding antibodies compete for antigen binding with ACE2, the CR3022 epitope does not overlap with the ACE2-binding site. It does thus not hinder binding of neutralizing antibodies. While CR3022 on its own exhibits only a weak neutralizing effect, it has been shown to synergize with other S-protein RBD binding antibodies to neutralize SARS-CoV. This effect still has to be confirmed in context with SARS-CoV-2 (Yuan et al. 2020).
- Réactivité croisée (Details)
- The anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody CR3022 was originally discovered in a SARS patient, but it was shown to be a potent binder of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (S1).
- Attributs du produit
- Protein A affinity purified
- The original monoclonal antibody was generated by sequencing peripheral blood lymphocytes of a patient exposed to the SARS-CoV.
- IgG1 kappa
anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody
Reactivité: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2), SARS CoV-2 Alpha, SARS CoV-2 Beta, SARS CoV-2 Epsilon, SARS CoV-2 Gamma ELISA, Neut Hôte: Human Chimeric AM122 unconjugatedanti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 (RBD) antibody
Reactivité: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2), SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), SARS CoV-2 Alpha, SARS CoV-2 Beta, SARS CoV-2 Epsilon, SARS CoV-2 Gamma, SARS CoV-2 Eta, SARS CoV-2 Kappa ELISA, IF, Crys, SPR Hôte: Lapin Chimeric CR3022 unconjugated Recombinant Antibody
- Indications d'application
- This antibody (CR3022) binds to both SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 with high affinity. The initial characterization of the binding of this antibody was performed by ELISA and indicates potential for the development of diagnostic assays, as both virus-capture assays, or as controls in serological assays measuring immune-responses to virus exposure. Human IgG1 is available to mimic antibody responses seen in COVID19 (Amanat et al. 2020). The original human IgG1 version of the antibody works synergistically in combination with another non-competing SARS antibody CR3014 and is a potential candidate for passive immune prophylaxis of SARS-CoV infection (Meulen et al., 2006). The original antibody (human IgG1) was also reported to bind the 2019-nCoV RBD (KD of 6.3 nM). This antibody has been attributed a potential to be developed as a therapeutic agent, alone or in combination with other neutralizing antibodies for treatment of 2019-nCoV infections (Tian et al., 2020).
- For Research Use only
Validation #104441 (Multiplex Immunohistochemistry)Validation ImagesProtocole
- Akoya Biosciences
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1
- Numéro du lot
- Application validée
- Multiplex Immunohistochemistry
- Contrôle positif
FFPE cell pellets from in vitro cultured human lung cells infected with SARS-CoV-2
- Contrôle négative
SARS-CoV-2-negative placenta patient sample
Passed. The anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody RBD antibody ABIN6952546 produced staining in FFPE cell pellets from in vitro cultured human lung cells infected with SARS-CoV-2.
- Anticorps primaire
- Anticorps secondaire
- Full Protocol
- Protocol details are described in the Akoya Biosciences CODEX® User Manual (see https://www.akoyabio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/CODEX-User-Manual.pdf).
- Tissue preparation as outlined in the Akoya Biosciences CODEX® User Manual FFPE tissue protocol.
- Conjugation of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody RBD antibody ABIN6952546 as described in Chapter 4 of the Akoya Biosciences CODEX® User Manual.
- Autofluorescence quenching according to the Autofluorescence Quenching Protocol for CODEX® (see https://www.akoyabio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Customer-Demonstrated-Protocol-Autofluorescence-Quenching-Mar2020.pdf).
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.02 % Proclin 300.
- Agent conservateur
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20°C.
Antibody course and memory B-cell response in the first year after SARS-CoV-2 infection." dans: The Journal of infectious diseases, (2022) (PubMed).
: "High antibody levels and reduced cellular response in children up to one year after SARS-CoV-2 infection. ..." dans: Nature communications, Vol. 13, Issue 1, pp. 7315, (2022) (PubMed).
: "Safe and effective two-in-one replicon-and-VLP minispike vaccine for COVID-19: Protection of mice after a single immunization." dans: PLoS pathogens, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. e1009064, (2021) (PubMed).
: "Potent binding of 2019 novel coronavirus spike protein by a SARS coronavirus-specific human monoclonal antibody." dans: Emerging microbes & infections, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 382-385, (2020) (PubMed).
: "SARS-CoV-2 Seroconversion in Humans: A Detailed Protocol for a Serological Assay, Antigen Production, and Test Setup." dans: Current protocols in microbiology, Vol. 57, Issue 1, pp. e100, (2020) (PubMed).
: "A highly conserved cryptic epitope in the receptor-binding domains of SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV." dans: Science (New York, N.Y.), (2020) (PubMed).
: "Cross-neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 by a human monoclonal SARS-CoV antibody." dans: Nature, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Human monoclonal antibody combination against SARS coronavirus: synergy and coverage of escape mutants." dans: PLoS medicine, Vol. 3, Issue 7, pp. e237, (2007) (PubMed).
- Antibody course and memory B-cell response in the first year after SARS-CoV-2 infection." dans: The Journal of infectious diseases, (2022) (PubMed).
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 Produits
- anticorps E2, anticorps Surface Glycoprotein, anticorps S
- Classe de substances
- Viral Protein
- Spike protein, COVID19, COVID 19, S protein, SARS-CoV S protein, S glycoprotein, E2, Peplomer protein, Spike protein S1, SARS Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, SARS CoV 2, 2019-nCoV