Aggrecan anticorps (ACAN) AA 34-147 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes Aggrecan (ACAN) Anticorps
- Aggrecan (ACAN)
- AA 34-147
- Cet anticorp Aggrecan est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Aggrecan (AGC)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against AGC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize AGC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Aggrecan (AGC) corresdonding to Pro34~Glu147 (Accession # Q61282)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
Fxyd5 activates the NF‑κB pathway and is involved in chondrocytes inflammation and extracellular matrix degradation." dans: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 25, Issue 4, (2022) (PubMed).
- Fxyd5 activates the NF‑κB pathway and is involved in chondrocytes inflammation and extracellular matrix degradation." dans: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 25, Issue 4, (2022) (PubMed).
- Aggrecan (ACAN)
- Autre désignation
- Aggrecan (ACAN Produits)
- AGC1, AGCAN, CSPG1, CSPGCP, MSK16, SEDK, Agc, Agc1, Cspg1, b2b183Clo, cmd, aggrecan, aggrecan core protein, ACAN, Acan, LOC100380783, AGC
- ACAN, AGC1, AGCAN, CSPG1, CSPCP, CSPGCP, MSK16, SEDK, Cartilage-specific proteoglycan core protein, Large Aggregating Proteoglycan, Chondroitin Sulfate Proteoglycan 1
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process, Dicarboxylic Acid Transport