TNXB anticorps (Tenascin XB) AA 3835-4088 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes TNXB Anticorps
- AA 3835-4088
- Cet anticorp TNXB est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Tenascin X (TNX)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TNX. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TNX in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Tenascin X (TNX) corresdonding to Leu3835~Ala4088 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Tenascin X (TNXB Produits)
- EDS3, HXBL, TENX, TN-X, TNX, TNXB1, TNXB2, TNXBS, XB, XBS, Tn-mhc, Tnx, TNXB, TN-Y, tenascin XB, avian tenascin X, tenascin-X, TNXB, Tnxb, TNX, LOC100434533
- TN-X, TNXB, TNX-B, TNXA, TNX-A, TNXB1, TNXB2, HXBL, Hexabrachion-like protein