Ccl12 anticorps (Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 12) AA 28-104 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes Ccl12 Anticorps
- AA 28-104
- Cet anticorp Ccl12 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 5 (MCP5)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MCP5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MCP5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 5 (MCP5) corresdonding to Ser28~Gly104 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 5 (Ccl12 Produits)
- MCP-5, Scya12, chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 12, Ccl12
- CCL12, SCYA12, Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 12, MCP-1-related chemokine, Monocyte chemoattractant protein 5, Small-inducible cytokine A12
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin