ITGA9 anticorps (Integrin alpha-9) AA 741-965 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes ITGA9 Anticorps
- AA 741-965
- Cet anticorp ITGA9 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha 9 (ITGa9)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ITGa9. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ITGa9 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Integrin Alpha 9 (ITGa9) corresdonding to Val741~Val965 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:100-400 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:10-40 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:10-40 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Integrin Alpha 9 (ITGA9 Produits)
- (alpha)9, 2610002H11Rik, 6720458D17Rik, AI461869, D130073C02, D9Ertd428e, ALPHA-RLC, ITGA4L, RLC, Itga9l, integrin alpha 9, integrin subunit alpha 9, Itga9, ITGA9
- ITG-A9, Alpha-RLC, ITGA4L, RLC