BMP15 anticorps (Bone Morphogenetic Protein 15) AA 274-390 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes BMP15 Anticorps
- AA 274-390
- Cet anticorp BMP15 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 15 (BMP15)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BMP15. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BMP15 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Souris
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 15 (BMP15) corresdonding to Ser274~Thr390 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:220-880 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:22-88 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:22-88 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein 15 (BMP15 Produits)
- GDF9B, ODG2, POF4, AU015375, AU018861, AU021453, Bmp-15, C86824, C87336, GDF-9B, Gdf-9b, fi35a05, wu:fi35a05, bmp-15, BMP15, BMP-15, bone morphogenetic protein 15, BMP15, Bmp15, bmp15
- GDF9B, GDF9-B, ODG2, POF4, Growth/differentiation factor 9B