BRD8 anticorps (Bromodomain Containing 8) AA 797-951 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes BRD8 Anticorps
- AA 797-951
- Cet anticorp BRD8 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Bromodomain Containing Protein 8 (BRD8)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BRD8. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BRD8 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Bromodomain Containing Protein 8 (BRD8) corresdonding to Ala797~Lys951
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Bromodomain Containing Protein 8 (BRD8 Produits)
- SMAP, SMAP2, p120, 2610007E11Rik, 4432404P07Rik, bromodomain containing 8, BRD8, Brd8
- SMAP, p120, SMAP2, Skeletal muscle abundant protein 2, Thyroid hormone receptor coactivating protein of 120 kDa