CABIN1 anticorps (Calcineurin Binding Protein 1) AA 11-289 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CABIN1 Anticorps
- AA 11-289
- Cet anticorp CABIN1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Calcineurin Binding Protein 1 (CABIN1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CABIN1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CABIN1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Calcineurin Binding Protein 1 (CABIN1) corresdonding to Ser11~Pro289
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:300-1100 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:30-110 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:30-110 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Calcineurin Binding Protein 1 (CABIN1 Produits)
- CABIN1, CAIN, PPP3IN, Cain, A330070M20Rik, Ppp3in, calcineurin binding protein 1, CABIN1, cabin1, Cabin1
- CAIN, PPP3IN, Calcineurin inhibitor