CLCF1 anticorps (Cardiotrophin-Like Cytokine Factor 1) Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CLCF1 Anticorps
- Cet anticorp CLCF1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Cardiotrophin Like Cytokine Factor 1 (CLCF1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CLCF1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CLCF1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Cardiotrophin Like Cytokine Factor 1 (CLCF1) corresdonding to N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:500-2000 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Cardiotrophin Like Cytokine Factor 1 (CLCF1 Produits)
- clc, nr6, bsf3, nnt1, ciss2, CLCF1, BSF-3, BSF3, CISS2, CLC, NNT-1, NNT1, NR6, Bsf3, Clc, cardiotrophin like cytokine factor 1, cardiotrophin-like cytokine factor 1, clcf1, CLCF1, Clcf1
- CLC, NR6, BSF3, CISS2, NNT1, Novel Neurotrophin-1, B Cell-Stimulating Factor-3
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response