CPA3 anticorps (Carboxypeptidase A3 (Mast Cell)) AA 16-417 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CPA3 Anticorps
- AA 16-417
- Cet anticorp CPA3 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Carboxypeptidase A3 (CPA3)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CPA3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CPA3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Carboxypeptidase A3 (CPA3) corresdonding to Ile16~Ser417
anti-Carboxypeptidase A3 (Mast Cell) (CPA3) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CPA3 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cobaye, Saccharomyces cerevisiae WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Carboxypeptidase A3 (CPA3 Produits)
- MC-CPA, CPA3, mMC-CPA, carboxypeptidase A3, carboxypeptidase A4, carboxypeptidase A3, mast cell, CPA3, CPA4, Cpa3
- MC-CPA, Mast cell carboxypeptidase A, Carboxypeptidase A3, Mast Cell
- Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Regulation of Systemic Arterial Blood Pressure by Hormones