ESM1 anticorps (Endothelial Cell-Specific Molecule 1) AA 22-184 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes ESM1 Anticorps
- AA 22-184
- Cet anticorp ESM1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Endothelial Cell Specific Molecule 1 (ESM1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ESM1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ESM1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Endothelial Cell Specific Molecule 1 (ESM1) corresdonding to Ala22~Arg184 with Two N-terminal Tags, His-tag and MBP-tag
anti-Endothelial Cell-Specific Molecule 1 (ESM1) (AA 51-150) antibody Primary Antibody
ESM1 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:100-400 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:10-40 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:10-40 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months