XDH anticorps (Xanthine Dehydrogenase) AA 2-219 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes XDH Anticorps
- AA 2-219
- Boeuf (Vache)
- Cet anticorp XDH est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against XDH. It has been selected for its ability to recognize XDH in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Humain, Souris, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH) corresdonding to Thr2~Leu219
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH Produits)
- XO, XOR, Xor, Xox-1, Xox1, XDH, im:7146167, DDBDRAFT_0219626, DDBDRAFT_0230176, DDB_0219626, DDB_0230176, xanthine dehydrogenase, xanthine dehydrogenase/oxidase, Xanthine dehydrogenase, XDH, Xdh, xdh, LOC576712, Trebr_1754
- XO, XOR, XOD, Xanthine Oxidase, NAD+-Xanthine Dehydrogenase, Xanthine-NAD+ Oxidoreductase, Xanthine/NAD+ Oxidoreductase, Xanthine Oxidoreductase
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity