MFAP2 anticorps (Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2) AA 8-171 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes MFAP2 Anticorps
- AA 8-171
- Cet anticorp MFAP2 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MFAP2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MFAP2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2) corresdonding to Leu8~Cys171 (Accession # D3Z952) with N-terminal His and GST Tag
anti-Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MFAP2 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cobaye, Cheval, Porc WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MFAP2 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Roussette (Chauve-souris), Chien, Cheval, Porc WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:420-1700 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:42-170 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:42-170 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2 Produits)
- MAGP, MAGP-1, MAGP1, AI893631, Magp, Magp1, microfibril associated protein 2, microfibrillar-associated protein 2, MFAP2, Mfap2
- MAGP1, Microfibril-associated glycoprotein 1