PMP22 anticorps (Peripheral Myelin Protein 22) AA 1-64 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes PMP22 Anticorps
- AA 1-64
- Cet anticorp PMP22 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Peripheral Myelin Protein 22 (PMP22)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PMP22. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PMP22 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Peripheral Myelin Protein 22 (PMP22) corresdonding to Met1~Ser64 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Peripheral Myelin Protein 22 (PMP22 Produits)
- CMT1A, CMT1E, DSS, GAS-3, HMSNIA, HNPP, Sp110, 22kDa, Gas-3, Tr, trembler, pmp22, wu:fa04d03, wu:fa08d03, MGC80653, PMP22, MGC69407, peripheral myelin protein 22, peripheral myelin protein 22a, peripheral myelin protein 22 S homeolog, PMP22, Pmp22, pmp22a, pmp22.S, pmp22
- DSS, CMT1A, CMT1E, GAS3, HMSNIA, HNPP, Sp110, Growth arrest-specific protein 3