SLN anticorps (Sarcolipin) AA 1-31 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes SLN Anticorps
- AA 1-31
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Sarcolipin (SLN)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SLN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SLN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Sarcolipin (SLN) corresdonding to Met1~Tyr31 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:170-700 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:17-70 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:17-70 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months