TECTB anticorps (Tectorin beta) AA 18-329 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes TECTB Anticorps
- AA 18-329
- Cet anticorp TECTB est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Tectorin Beta (TECTb)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TECTb. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TECTb in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Tectorin Beta (TECTb) corresdonding to Lys18~Leu329
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months