Vitamin B2 anticorps (Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)) Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes Vitamin B2 Anticorps
- Vitamin B2
- Différentes espèces
- Cet anticorp Vitamin B2 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Vitamin B2 (VB2)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against VB2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize VB2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- OVA Conjugated Vitamin B2 (VB2)
- Indications d'application
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Vitamin B2
- Autre désignation
- Vitamin B2 (Vitamin B2 Produits)
- Classe de substances
- Riboflavin, Riboflavine