CA6 anticorps (Carbonic Anhydrase VI) AA 27-181 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CA6 Anticorps
- AA 27-181
- Cet anticorp CA6 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Carbonic Anhydrase VI (CA6)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CA6. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CA6 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Carbonic Anhydrase VI (CA6) corresdonding to Asp27~Ser181 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Carbonic Anhydrase VI (CA6 Produits)
- wu:fk80c01, car6, gustin, Ca6, DOC1, CA6, CA-VI, GUSTIN, carbonic anhydrase VI, carbonic anhydrase 6 L homeolog, carbonic anhydrase 6, ca6, ca6.L, CAH6, CA6, Car6
- CA-VI, CAVI, GUSTIN, Carbonate dehydratase VI, Salivary carbonic anhydrase, Secreted carbonic anhydrase