CA5A anticorps (Carbonic Anhydrase VA) AA 7-179 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes CA5A Anticorps
- AA 7-179
- Cet anticorp CA5A est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Carbonic Anhydrase VA (CA5A)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CA5A. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CA5A in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Carbonic Anhydrase VA (CA5A) corresdonding to Arg7~Lys179 (Accession # P23589)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:100-400 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:10-40 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:10-40 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Carbonic Anhydrase VA (CA5A Produits)
- CAV, Ca5a, Car5, Ca5, CA5, CAVA, carbonic anhydrase 5a, mitochondrial, carbonic anhydrase 5A, Car5a, Ca5a, CA5A
- CA-VA, CAVA, CAV, CA5, Carbonate dehydratase 5A, mitochondrial