MYLK2 anticorps (Myosin Light Chain Kinase 2) AA 330-548 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes MYLK2 Anticorps
- AA 330-548
- Cet anticorp MYLK2 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Myosin Light Chain Kinase 2 (MYLK2)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MYLK2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MYLK2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Myosin Light Chain Kinase 2 (MYLK2) corresdonding to Ala330~Ala548 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:500-2000 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Myosin Light Chain Kinase 2 (MYLK2 Produits)
- KMLC, MLCK, MLCK2, skMLCK, 9830004H17Rik, BB138278, Klmc, Mlck, myosin light chain kinase 2, myosin, light polypeptide kinase 2, skeletal muscle, MYLK2, Mylk2, mylk2
- KMLC, skMLCK, MLCK2, Skeletal Muscle Myosin Light Chain Kinase, Myosin light chain kinase 2, skeletal/cardiac muscle
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation