HSPB3 anticorps (Heat Shock 27kDa Protein 3) AA 1-150 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes HSPB3 Anticorps
- AA 1-150
- Cet anticorp HSPB3 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Heat Shock Protein Beta 3 (HSPb3)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against HSPb3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HSPb3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Heat Shock Protein Beta 3 (HSPb3) corresdonding to Met1~Lys150 (Accession # Q12988)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Heat Shock Protein Beta 3 (HSPB3 Produits)
- HSPB3, DHMN2C, HMN2C, HSPL27, 2310035K17Rik, AI844863, Hsbp3, spb3, heat shock protein family B (small) member 3, heat shock 27kDa protein 3, heat shock protein 3, HSPB3, hspb3, Hspb3
- HSP-B3, HSPL27, HSP27, HSP 17, Heat Shock 27 kDa Protein 3, Heat shock 17 kDa protein