PRB1 anticorps (Basic Salivary Proline Rich Protein 1) AA 17-103 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes PRB1 Anticorps
- AA 17-103
- Cet anticorp PRB1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Basic Salivary Proline Rich Protein 1 (PRB1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PRB1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PRB1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Basic Salivary Proline Rich Protein 1 (PRB1) corresdonding to Gln17~Gln103 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Basic Salivary Proline Rich Protein 1 (PRB1 Produits)
- PM, PMF, PMS, PRB1L, PRB1M, Prb1, Prpg2, proline rich protein BstNI subfamily 1, proline-rich protein MP5, PRB1, Prpmp5
- PM, PMF, PMS, PRB1L, PRB1M, Ps 1, Ps 2, PRPPRB1, Ps, cP7, Proline-Rich Protein BstNI Subfamily 1