PLIN4 anticorps (Perilipin 4) AA 1083-1205 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes PLIN4 Anticorps
- AA 1083-1205
- Cet anticorp PLIN4 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Perilipin 4 (PLIN4)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PLIN4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PLIN4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Perilipin 4 (PLIN4) corresdonding to Ala1083~Ala1205 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Perilipin 4 (PLIN4 Produits)
- PLIN4, KIAA1881, S3-12, mKIAA1881, perilipin 4, perilipin-4, PLIN4, LOC510990, Plin4
- Adipocyte protein S3-12