PCDHB15 anticorps (Protocadherin beta 15) AA 35-347 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes PCDHB15 Anticorps
- AA 35-347
- Cet anticorp PCDHB15 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Protocadherin Beta 15 (PCDHb15)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PCDHb15. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PCDHb15 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Porc
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Protocadherin Beta 15 (PCDHb15) corresdonding to Val35~Leu347
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Protocadherin Beta 15 (PCDHB15 Produits)
- PCDH-BETA15, Pcdhb7, PcdhbO, PCDHB15, protocadherin beta 15, protocadherin beta-15, PCDHB15, Pcdhb15, LOC100072292, LOC487178