REG3g anticorps (Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 3 gamma) AA 39-175 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes REG3g Anticorps
- AA 39-175
- Cet anticorp REG3g est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 3 Gamma (REG3g)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against REG3g. It has been selected for its ability to recognize REG3g in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 3 Gamma (REG3g) corresdonding to Ser39~Asp175 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-3 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-30 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-30 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Regenerating Islet Derived Protein 3 Gamma (REG3g Produits)
- LPPM429, PAP IB, PAP-1B, PAP1B, PAPIB, REG III, REG-III, UNQ429, AI449515, PAPIII, Pap3, REG3A, regenerating family member 3 gamma, regenerating islet-derived 3 gamma, REG3G, Reg3g
- REG-III, PAP1B, PAPIB, UNQ429, Pancreatitis-associated protein 1B, Regenerating islet-derived protein III-gamma
- Activation of Innate immune Response