IL22RA2 anticorps (Interleukin 22 Receptor, alpha 2) AA 30-228 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes IL22RA2 Anticorps
- AA 30-228
- Cet anticorp IL22RA2 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 22 Receptor Alpha 2 (IL22Ra2)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IL22Ra2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IL22Ra2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Interleukin 22 Receptor Alpha 2 (IL22Ra2) corresdonding to Gln30~Ile228 with N-terminal His Tag
anti-Interleukin 22 Receptor, alpha 2 (IL22RA2) (AA 165-263) antibody Primary Antibody
IL22RA2 Reactivité: Souris, Rat ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:500-2000 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Interleukin 22 Receptor Alpha 2 (IL22RA2 Produits)
- CRF2-10, CRF2-S1, CRF2X, IL-22BP, IL-22R-alpha-2, IL-22RA2, ZCYTOR16, CRF2-s1, Il-22bp, Crf2-s1, interleukin 22 receptor subunit alpha 2, interleukin 22 receptor, alpha 2, IL22RA2, Il22ra2
- CRF2-S1, IL-22BP, ZcytoR16, Cytokine receptor class-II member 10, Cytokine receptor family type 2, soluble 1, Interleukin-22-binding protein