TJP3 anticorps (Tight Junction Protein 3 (Zona Occludens 3)) AA 1-243 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes TJP3 Anticorps
- AA 1-243
- Cet anticorp TJP3 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Tight Junction Protein 3 (TJP3)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TJP3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TJP3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Tight Junction Protein 3 (TJP3) corresdonding to Met1~Ala243
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Tight Junction Protein 3 (TJP3 Produits)
- cb766, wu:fj93c08, zo-3, zo3, ZO-3, ZO3, tight junction protein 3, tight junction protein 3 S homeolog, tjp3, tjp3.S, TJP3, Tjp3
- ZO-3, Zona Occludens 3, Zonula occludens protein 3