ZNF2 anticorps (Zinc Finger Protein 2) AA 1-247 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes ZNF2 Anticorps
- AA 1-247
- Cet anticorp ZNF2 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Zinc Finger Protein 2 (ZNF2)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ZNF2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ZNF2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Zinc Finger Protein 2 (ZNF2) corresdonding to Met1~His247 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:500-2000 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:50-200 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Zinc Finger Protein 2 (ZNF2 Produits)
- A1-5, ZNF661, Zfp661, Mkr-2, Mkr2, zinc finger protein 2, ZNF2, Zfp2
- A1-5, ZNF661, Zfp661