SOSTDC1 anticorps (Sclerostin Domain Containing 1) AA 24-206 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes SOSTDC1 Anticorps
- AA 24-206
- Cet anticorp SOSTDC1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Sclerostin Domain Containing Protein 1 (SOSTDC1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SOSTDC1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SOSTDC1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Sclerostin Domain Containing Protein 1 (SOSTDC1) corresdonding to Phe24~Ser206
anti-Sclerostin Domain Containing 1 (SOSTDC1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
SOSTDC1 Reactivité: Humain, Souris, Rat, Boeuf (Vache), Chien, Cobaye, Cheval, Lapin, Poisson zèbre (Danio rerio) WB Hôte: Lapin Polyclonal unconjugated
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-5 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-50 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-50 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Sclerostin Domain Containing Protein 1 (SOSTDC1 Produits)
- SOSTDC1, zgc:110293, DKFZp469J0531, Usag1, ECTODIN, USAG1, 0610006G05Rik, Sostl, USAG-1, Wise, ectodin, WISE, sclerostin domain containing 1, sclerostin domain containing 1a, SOSTDC1, sostdc1a, Sostdc1
- CDA019, USAG1, Ectodin, Ectodermal BMP inhibitor, Uterine sensitization-associated gene 1 protein