PZP anticorps (Pregnancy Zone Protein) AA 1212-1391 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes PZP Anticorps
- AA 1212-1391
- Cet anticorp PZP est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Pregnancy Zone Protein (PZP)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PZP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PZP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Pregnancy Zone Protein (PZP) corresdonding to Val1212~Met1391 with N-terminal His Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Pregnancy Zone Protein (PZP Produits)
- A1m, pregnancy zone protein, pregnancy-zone protein, CpipJ_CPIJ000348, Pzp, PZP
- CPAMD6, C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 6