GLDC anticorps (Glycine Dehydrogenase) AA 81-268 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes GLDC Anticorps
- AA 81-268
- Cet anticorp GLDC est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Glycine Dehydrogenase (GLDC)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GLDC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GLDC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Porc, Rat
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Glycine Dehydrogenase (GLDC) corresdonding to Thr81~Asp268 (Accession # P23378)
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-3 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-30 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-30 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Glycine Dehydrogenase (GLDC Produits)
- PSPTO1276, Tb07.43M14.350, DDBDRAFT_0219205, DDBDRAFT_0231130, DDB_0219205, DDB_0231130, D030049L12Rik, D19Wsu57e, GCE, GCSP, HYGN1, fb23b05, wu:fb23b05, zgc:66198, gldc, glycine dehydrogenase (decarboxylating) GcvP, glycine dehydrogenase, glycine cleavage system P-protein, glycine decarboxylase, glycine dehydrogenase (decarboxylating), glycine decarboxylase S homeolog, gcvP, Tb927.7.1910, Gldc, GLDC, gldc, gldc.S
- GCSP, NKH, Decarboxylating, Glycine Decarboxylase, Glycine Cleavage System Protein P, Glycine dehydrogenase (aminomethyl-transferring)