LCN12 anticorps (Lipocalin 12) AA 61-184 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes LCN12 Anticorps
- AA 61-184
- Cet anticorp LCN12 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Lipocalin 12 (LCN12)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LCN12. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LCN12 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Souris, Porc
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Lipocalin 12 (LCN12) corresdonding to Leu61~Gly184 (Accession # Q6JVE5) with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
1:150-600 Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:15-60 Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
1:15-60 Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Lipocalin 12 (LCN12 Produits)
- 9230102M18Rik, lipocalin 12, LCN12, Lcn12
- Epididymal-specific lipocalin-12