SCGB3A1 anticorps (Secretoglobin, Family 3A, Member 1) AA 21-104 Primary Antibody
- Antigène Voir toutes SCGB3A1 Anticorps
- AA 21-104
- Cet anticorp SCGB3A1 est non-conjugé
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Secretoglobin Family 3A, Member 1 (SCGB3A1)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SCGB3A1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SCGB3A1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Réactivité croisée
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Secretoglobin Family 3A, Member 1 (SCGB3A1) corresdonding to Phe21~Gly104 (Accession # Q96QR1) with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Indications d'application
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL
Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Précaution d'utilisation
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Stockage commentaire
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Date de péremption
- 24 months
- Autre désignation
- Secretoglobin Family 3A, Member 1 (SCGB3A1 Produits)
- HIN-1, HIN1, LU105, PnSP-2, UGRP2, LuLeu2, Pnsp2, Utgrp2, Hin1, secretoglobin, secretoglobin family 3A member 1, secretoglobin, family 3A, member 1, SCGB3A1, Scgb3a1
- HIN1, HIN-1, LU105, PnSP-2, UGRP2, Cytokine High In Normal-1, Pneumo Secretory Protein 2, High in normal 1, Uteroglobin-related protein 2